• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

81 Wing Many Pieces Must Go!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mystery16

Reaction score
All this $h!t needs to get out of my garage!! Make me an offer / all prices OBO as long as it goes. Shipping not included unless otherwise negotiated in final price, pm's with area code for a quote.

https://imgur.com/a/NjEjz#0

Windshield and chrome/faux-chrome trim piece ----$45
Two turn signals, front, fairing-mounted type --------$10
Headlight ------------------------------------------$20
Clymer's Manual, extremely used -------------------$free to good home, just pay shipping
Fairing vent rubber grommets -------------------$20
Front wiring harness, extremely "modified" by previous owner $free to good home, just pay shipping
Lower fairing cowls --------------------------------$10
Factory amp, should be working but unknown --------$75 (if it doesn't work, and you are not a lying a$$hat, I will refund everything but shipping)
2 factory horns, should be working but unknown -----$20 (same as above)
Factory fairing weight, attaches to the front forks ----$unknown. Make me an offer.
Factory saddlebags, good-fair condition, needs paint and rubber gasket around top ---$80 for both
Factory top box, fair-poor condition, needs some love with body filler and paint, $60
Factory metal top box frame support, good condition, some slight rust inside of open tubes, recently polished, $80
Factory seat frame, rebuilt with new exterior leather, new foam interior with gel padding, $130

Feel free to make an offer on anything in the pictures that I didn't list.
OR take everything listed and in the pictures for $350 plus shipping, or pick up if in Sacramento area.

Good hunting!

Latest posts