Back in the saddle

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssweet

Reaction score
Looks like a great forum!! I am getting back on after 2 years of not riding. My sister and a friend of 25+ years were kille 9/30/08 when hit head on an illegal alian. It just took away the fun for awhile. I just got a 1983 Interstate and it feels great. I know My sister and fried would want me to ride!! Look forward to talking to some of you and seeking advice on my Wing!!!

Welcome to the CGW Forums, ssweet!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Sorry to hear about your sis & friend...that blows. I assume the jerk that caused it ran away back home, and didn't suffer any consequences?

Glad to hear you are getting back in the saddle, tho....the more, the Merrier! :good:

welcome to CGW im sure the ride your sister and friend are on now is much better than on a bike of this world .....83 interstate is a nice ride and im glad your back in the saddle again .....this is a very good site and i enjoy it and everyone on it .....welcome again from southern indiana :uparrow:

Welcome aboard. I too was bikeless for a time. Ride like no one can see you. Most really don't.

Latest posts