Back Rests

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brianinpa

Supporting Member
Reaction score
For now, I have the trunk off of the bike and Momma doesn't feel so comfortable riding back there with nothing to keep her on. I think it is because she likes to be able to lean back onto the trunk and fall asleep. Anyway, I saw a luggage rack/back rest that could be mounted to the bike and then the back rest could be folded to the rear for the passenger or folded to the front for the rider when there was no passenger.

Has anyone seen one of these or know who made it?

:hi: If you are looking for a luggage rack with a back rest I will suggest that you look at a couple sites I have been using for parts and acc for my G L 1977 1000.

G L 1000 Gold Wing buy and sell parts and acc.
or
1975 or whatever your bike is Honda Goldwing parts E BAY

I have bought several parts from these sites and was pleased with the parts that I have recieved.

Happy hunting

Sunny l
1977 G L 1000 bought NEW
5 triumph's
1975 750 Honda bought NEW & sold, still running today
1956 Cushman mustang

Someone here, a few years back, posted about a backrest that would swivel/pivot from the rear seat position to the front. It was a really neat set-up. It just kinda raised up a little, then you could pivot it to the forward, or rearward setting, for solo or 2 up riding. Wish I could remember who it was. There were also pics of it, but can't remember if this was before the great crash of '09 or not. :yes:

i would be interested in selling if you want it. it is a whole set the bags and the trunk are all suit cases that come off so you can take them in the hotel with you. the trunk rotaites for forward for solo and back for double.

Attachments

• 7  10 2012 036.JPG
    7 10 2012 036.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 129

Latest posts