camp trailer

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a camping trailer, with AC, and Heat, and Frig. and stove and grill, Wanta see it...huh wanta see it... :smilie_happy: ? It's also my work table in the shop :shock: ..And it hooks to lawn mower so when I need to go out back with stuff to the shed it's make my life easier :clapping: ..

nice.i am wanting to build one like offroad outfitters time out trailer.
shouldnt be to hard i am a good fabricator and have made tents ren fest (midevil style)
so this shouldnt be to hard .
just want to see whats out there
Russ

This one is a bit pricey new, but it is ready to go with lots of storage and comfort:

https://www.motorcycletrailerstore.com/i ... cts_id=190

Might be able to find used ones cheaper.
Mini-Mate-Motorcycle-Camper_LRG.jpg

I at one time thought I wanted a camper,but came to the realzation that a cargo trailor and good tent made more cents for me.
I dont camp as much as we did,but use the trailor for so much more.And its alot lighter.

A 12x12 tent,double air matress w/pump two heavy sleeping bags with lots of extra room in both the trailor and tent.But then I use the trailor even when I am staying in hotels, going to the beach ,picnics,bike/car shows,grocerys,kids ball games....you get the point.Heck,Ive even used it just to have the cooler full of pop and water.(which is mounted on the tongue)
I love that little trailor but fear if I had a camper I would have sold it by know.

Latest posts