Celluar & bluetooth

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fysty-1

Reaction score
I am about to gert the bluetooth headset ( https://www.extremesupply.com/product/Br ... incm1.html ) in the mail,& if all works out for the good, I will be buying a second one for Dani. My quiery for allyou braniacs out there is..... I have a Rogers family phone plan which allows Dani & I to talk fr free. Is the celluar function such that we can call one or the other ( while riding 2 up ) and leave the phone line open to act as a intercom? :beg: :beg: :evil: :evil:

Thanks so much Chas. I went back & reread the details on the system. I miss the intercom feature. Your the man! Thanks so much. Angela :clapping: :Awe: :smilie_happy:

chasrogers":3cb1k2co said:
fysty-1":3cb1k2co said:
Thanks so much Chas. I went back & reread the details on the system. I miss the intercom feature. Your the man! Thanks so much. Angela :clapping: :Awe: :smilie_happy:
No problem anything for a sister like you hope to meet you some time in the near future Chasrogers Charlie
Oh NO! not another southern Ontarian that I have to meet. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: Why couldn't I have found all you guys & Gals when I lived there. Just so you know 22 years in TO & 17 years in and around Huron & Middlesex counties. As a 1200 rider, I know a lot of Vics members because of the forums. I belong to 6 now. I camer back to the coast in 98 because age took away my ability to withstand the summer heat. :heat: Hated winters in Ont. but loved the other seasons. I even rode around TO in the winter. Had a Snowmobile suit over my leathers. :yahoo: :yahoo: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Nice looking system, please let us know how well it works. I'm going to be in the market for a intercom system really soon and thats a very good price.

I JUST finished installing a sound system INTO our Helmets... and we really thought about using a Blue Tooth setup , but here is these mountains , we can't keep a Signal long enough to have a Phone call much less listen to any music ... so....it just wouldn't work for us . ........and I didn't want a Phone on the Bike anyway..... when I'm out riding , I am UNAVAILABLE .... :smilie_happy: , I don't want somebody calling me when I'm enjoying the day and listening to Born To Be Wild. :music:

Yeh even this old broad gets so excited that she don't pay attenion to details. Awww but you know what details are nayway? That long thing @ the rear of most animals :smilie_happy:
:smilie_happy: " When decat jumped over DEFENCE, DEFEET went before the DETAIL" :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Latest posts