• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 1976 Goldwing Pickup

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RdRCr150

Reaction score
1976 Honda Goldwing Pickup This is a unique one of a kind bike. Fully chromed, Lester wheels, Progressive springs and air shocks, Dyna ignition and includes painted to match trailer. 134k miles $4000 OBO Bike is located in Knoxville, Tn. Reply to [email protected] or 865-740-8049

Attachments

• eBay Pictures 009aa.jpg
    eBay Pictures 009aa.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 240
Now that is different. :shock: I've been to Knoxville a few times and haven't seen that. And that is sure something I wouldn't forget. The color is gorgeous.

thats neat ....and in such good shape ....theres no way i could aford it ...but i think its worth it ....i consider the 1000 wings dressed as the biggest reasons we have the moderin touring bikes .....the people and companies who modified the early wings were pioneers in motorcycle history...and this a exceptional example of it...... :good: :mrgreen:

In the back? I doubt it. But, it has a trailer hitch and with a small trailer sure. Or if you dismantle the dirt bike it will haul in the back. Any more silly questions? :party:

There's something ya don't see every day, fer sher! It's kinda neat, tho. Looks like it might be a little top heavy....is it?
Got no room for any more toys, anyway... :(

Could be a hot tub for the young-uns! :smilie_happy:

Latest posts