Hello from Florida

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonny4jesus

Reaction score
My name is Sonny and I live in zephyrhills, Florida. My ride is a 1981 GL1100i Interstste W/32000 miles and runs great after some work .I still need to fix the clear coat but the black color is good. I do all my own work and have been working on motorcyles for past 35 years. i am retired now from electronics tech and like playing with the bike. would like to find the wineberry color set up but i guess all have gone to the junk yards.getting hard to find parts , however I have found saber cycle and they seem to have a lot of parts as does jc whittney. I had to replace the water pump and found a good deal on line.
Hope to meet some of you on this form.
thanks for letting me join.
O , I am also a Ham radio operator so if any one is a ham we may meet on the air, my call is wa4ex.
Sonny <///><

Attachments

• weekend photo009.JPG
    weekend photo009.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 98
I remember you!! Welcome BACK to the CGW forums!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

There's plenty of "Hams" here....just not radio operators!! :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: :smilie_happy:

hi sonny4jeus ....i grew up in florida ...ibet its starting to heat up now big time....your bike looks great .....join right in ....we all have a great time blabing about our wings

i go to fla. a lot down around the orlando area maybe we can get together the next time im down ....welcome back !!!!!

:cool!: Welcome sonny4jesus from N. Western Pa. :hi:
The wifes Aunt & Uncle lived in zephyrhills, some years back till we talked them into moving back home
Winger 82 :hi:

Winger 82":36cota8x said:
:cool!: Welcome sonny4jesus from N. Western Pa. :hi:
The wifes Aunt & Uncle lived in zephyrhills, some years back till we talked them into moving back home
Winger 82 :hi:
Thanks for the welcome.

They would not know the place now days . My wife and I have been here from 1972 and it is not the same place any more .
I would get out myself only I am to poor to move.
Thanks again for thr welcome.
Sonny <///><

Latest posts