Hello

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poodlehead

Reaction score
Just got my first Gold Wing today. 1981 Interstate. Fantastic shape. Spent the day at the insurance company, then the DMV. I know everyone is jealous :grin: I'll be looking at the site and learning how to get around. Thanks in advance for putting up with any stupid questions I may have.

Welcome to the site! Post pictures of your jewel so that we can enjoy it too!! :grin:

Welcome to the CGW Forums, Poodlehead!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

welcome from southern indiana .....ask anything you want ......you cant get smart by not asking stupid questions ....we all here enjoy bring people up to speed so they can enjoy there bikes ......iask stupid questions and ive been here from the begining

Welcome from North-West Indiana. Was pretty close to you last Friday. Me and the Wing came thru on I80 ,heading home.

Welcome from Tennessee! Sounds like you're real proud of your new ride- that's great. I used to think that there were no dumb questions just stupid answers- until I looked at some of my questions and they were definately stupid!!!! Never got flamed- unlike on some other groups....Don't worry, ask away- this is a great group that has helped me a lot. Great resourses, great people all enjoying a great bike!

Latest posts