Interesting exhaust and the rest of the bike as well

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow that is nice ...he has that motor running sweet ...did you see how low it was ....in my younger days i had a few rides like ....dont think i could handle it today with the ridged frame ....i realy like that ignition setup big time ....the exhast was realy cool ...i cant wait to get the mongrel together i have exhast just like that for it ....and it will be a bober to some degree ....but it will be user friendly for me as i cant deal with a hard ride ....but i can deal with exhast and some of the diet like mods fo a nice street bike lik im wanting though..... :good: :mrgreen:

Nice build. Definitely not my taste. I can't handle hardtails especially in pothole city here and I really like quiet bikes. I like his creativity though.

WOW! For all the work and talent he's invested it that thing, the only word that comes to mind is "butchery". My butt hurts just watching the video. I just love my 83 and can't imagine doing that to it. But it's his bike and he's the one who has to ride it, so whatever blows his skirt is what counts. This video should be labled "What NOT to do to an 83 GoldWing".

Latest posts