• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Missed it by THIS much!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AApple

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 Innerstate("The Turd")SOLD!!, 1996 GL1500 Innerstate
Dadgummit... :rant:

I been kinda looking for some passenger floorboards, and found these the other day...really CHEAP, too! But....I didn't get to them in time today... :sensored:
Story of me life....day late & dollar short.... :crying:

YA...there's always a few sets on there...just not many for that price. Right now, the cheapest ones are $40 + ship. I just happened to run across the other ones by accident, and was gonna put in a bid...ya snooze ya looze! :head bang:

i don't know if floorboards off a 75 wing would work but i have front and back off a bike that was stored in a garage for a long time. they are red in color and have tried to clean them up. the fronts are looking better still working on the back (passenger). was going to put them on my 75 wing, but don't want too. like the pegs better. i have no idea how to send pictures, but if you want them i'm sure we could talk.

Red?! :headscratch: As in, someone painted them, I suppose?
I gotta go do some werk, but I'll contact ya later. Thanks. :mrgreen:

AApple":3w51umh3 said:
Dadgummit... :rant:

I been kinda looking for some passenger floorboards, and found these the other day...really CHEAP, too! But....I didn't get to them in time today... :sensored:
Story of me life....day late & dollar short.... :crying:
Swap ya a pair for for some stock passenger pegs.
I'll dig them out later today and snap a picture if your interested.

mike in idaho":23xxfs2z said:
Swap ya a pair for for some stock passenger pegs.
I'll dig them out later today and snap a picture if your interested.

Heck of a deal! :thanks:
My Pass pegs are in good shape, hardly ever used! I'll double-check them, and get a pic or two also.

rock42":23xxfs2z said:
they are not painted the pad is red

Ah....I see. That might be interesting, too... :thanks:

Here they are:
003-5.jpg

Not bad but not perfect,two small cracks in the rubber treads, one on each board.

Those match my front boards..even the tears/cracks in the pads! :mrgreen:
Wonder what shipping on those would be? :headscratch:

AApple":3ihkt7g5 said:
Those match my front boards..even the tears/cracks in the pads! :mrgreen:
Wonder what shipping on those would be? :headscratch:
Looks like a USPS medium flat rate box is cheapest @$10.95, regular parcel post is about $18. .

Let's make a deal!
smiley42.gif

I'll P/M ya.... :laptop:

Thanks rock42, for the offer on yours...I don't know if the early ones would fit mine or not either, but since you said Mike's looked a little better, I'll just make a deal with him.
Heck...I could've made the drive to Waco, too...but, with fuel the way it is now, paying for shipping would have been cheaper anyway! :smilie_happy:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Got the floor boards from Mike today, and got them put on. Sweet!! Mama likes them, too, so we done good, Mike! :eek:k:
Thanks again. :thanks:

btw...you understated the condition of them, Mike. These things are REALLY nice, especially compared to 99% of the one's I've seen on fleece-bay that are pretty rusted up. These look almost new. :lust:

Latest posts