New guy from Boston

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoodie35

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Just finishing up on my first riding season here. I have wanted a bike for years but never had the opportunity of owning one till now. Better late than never.
I stumbled on the perfect bike by chance and I couldn't be happier. I am the proud owner of an 82 GL1100 with 30k and in incredible condition for it's age. The only issue i have had so far was a bad water pump. I wish i had found this sight before. Now i realize i could have saved my self $500 and a month in the shop. Thanks in advance for the help and info i will be needing as i have a few plans for upgrades over winter

I wish you all great weather and a long, safe riding season.

Attachments

• 20130422_164709.jpg
    20130422_164709.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 154
[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=100901#p100901:ckl71lh9 said:
Hoodie35 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:49 am[/url]":ckl71lh9]
Hello everyone.

Just finishing up on my first riding season here. I have wanted a bike for years but never had the opportunity of owning one till now. Better late than never.
I stumbled on the perfect bike by chance and I couldn't be happier. I am the proud owner of an 82 GL1100 with 30k and in incredible condition for it's age. The only issue i have had so far was a bad water pump. I wish i had found this sight before. Now i realize i could have saved my self $500 and a month in the shop. Thanks in advance for the help and info i will be needing as i have a few plans for upgrades over winter

I wish you all great weather and a long, safe riding season.
file.php
Congrats on the Wing. I'm close to you in Randolph and own a 1980 1100 Standard. This site and the other GW forums has helped me keep my Wing in top shape, by helping De-rust my tank, to saving my ignighters from the famous epoxy depletion, keeping my carbs fresh with a bit of transmission fluid in the gas, and lots more. Welcome and enjoy. We're lucky to have this site. Poke around.
See you on the road..

Latest posts