New Member Here

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickyd

Reaction score
Hi to introduce myself, I'm Rick from Plant City, Fl in the tampa area. I am not new to wings had a 99 SE, and had to let it go due to finances and have just aquired a 1983 GL 1100 Interstate which I am restoring. Had it almost ready to go except changing the timing belts, and just discovered the stator bolt missing, so am hunting one. Look forward to being a part of the board. good Information here, used a few tips already.

Welcome, I don't see anyone close to me often. If your talking about the 'bolt' I think you are, they are used on lots of honda models for lots of things. One place you can readily see is the oil fill on the final drive. I may have a spare here, have to look, but they are only ~$8.50 new (12361-300-000.)

roncar":3bl86zc0 said:
Welcome, I don't see anyone close to me often. If your talking about the 'bolt' I think you are, they are used on lots of honda models for lots of things. One place you can readily see is the oil fill on the final drive. I may have a spare here, have to look, but they are only ~$8.50 new (12361-300-000.)

Thanks for the pn roncar that is for the I think it is called Valve adj cap on the micro fich. I need to get one of those too, I think they should carry them at the honda shop in lakeland. the bolt head evidently broke out the center of it. the bolt i have to have is the 12mm x 40mm that holds on the rotor. the washer is still in there.

Hmmmm..... That one's a little less common. P/N 90023-371-000 and from what I can tell, no longer available. However....
rotorbolt.JPG

I think that's it.

Welcome to the CGW Forums, rickyd!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Welcome! u're not the first one i've seen looking for that bolt- not that common but there was one on ebay a few weks ago- next time I see one I'll stock it for the group- it was only like $6.50....

Latest posts