Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave

Reaction score
Hi from Down Under
My wing is 01/82 GL1100STD, 2 years of fun and less than fun :lol:
on GWOF I'm OzzieDave. Hope this forum is succesful and runs for years, not often I get in early enough to use my own name :cool:

:salute: Welcome to the site crocodile dundee Dave :smilie_happy:
That was one of my favorite movies growning up :grin:

BigAndrew":1mumrspt said:
:salute: Welcome to the site crocodile dundee Dave :smilie_happy:
That was one of my favorite movies growning up :grin:

"That's not a knife" Current laws restict us to 2.5inch folding and 6inch fixed blade both for hunting/fishing use only. None may be carried in a public place. So my local fishing hole is not a public place :?: go figuer

Dundee 1 was filmed in and around McKinlay, Queensland. I drive thru there for work about once a month. The pub was moved when the hiway changed from north/south to east/west between Dundee 2 and 3. Google Maps will surprise you at how small and remote this town is to have a film shoot there.

ps. I do have a hat the same style and can find water and food in anywhere in Oz (it's called a pub) :lol: and can start a fire with 2 sticks (if 1 is a match) :lol:

G'day, mate!
Welcome to the CGW forums!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

This is my first go at posting a pic here so ,hopefully, here's Rhonda[GALLERY=media, [img]https://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk257/DeadlySoftail/Rhonda%20the%20Honda/Pic_1225_062.jpg[/img]][/GALLERY]

detdrbuzzard":xu229x8w said:
hello and welcome to CGWF dave, good to see you made it here from GWOF
Heh G'day mate
Me being here don't mean you won't see me on GWOF just that if the shit fits well, you know how it goes mate. :music2:

Latest posts