• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stock Exhaust - needs welding

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcgovern61

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
Former '82 GL1100 "The Slug"
I have a set of stock exhaust pipes that I am willing to give away for shipping......but hold on, they do need work. The right pipes need to be welded at the seams under the manifolds, there is a leak further down on that pipe and they both have holes under the mounting brackets where you cannot weld (Nor do I think there is much metal there). These pipes were flea-bay specials that I got at different times to replace my aftermarket exhaust.

They look good, but the work needed to bring them back to normal is not worth it to me. Plus, I have a fantastic set of stock '83 pipes that are perfect on my bike. It costs about $65 to ship anywhere in the USA and about $75 to Canada.

They are going out in the recycle bin on Tuesday and I know the scrappers will pick them up from the trash.

I'll post pics ASAP.

Latest posts