Valkyrie update

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K7TKA

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's been 2 months since I bought my Valkyrie. Between the holiday stuff and the weather I haven't been able to ride very much. I've done a couple of tanks of gas and am getting to know the machine a bit better. This bike is quite different from the '75 in weight and handling. The seating position and bars took a while to get used to and the bike steers quite a bit quicker than the old girl. Needless to say, there is a whole bunch of power that comes on extremely fast so I am quite careful with the throttle. The suspension works very well and the brakes are great. The PO installed several nice after market bits including the Mustang seat which is very well done. Because this is the Interstate it has all the extra bumpy bits sticking out everywhere. The windshield and fairing combines with the lower bits to make it quite comfortable riding in the cold weather. All in all I am very pleased to own this machine and plan to keep it around a long time. I forgot to mention the exhaust sounds kinda like a Ferrari when you get on it.

Tim

Yes, they are great bikes. I use to own one, it was a 98 had it for 6 years and no problems. That bike was built like a tank I regret selling it for my 1800 I should have kept it. I miss my Valk :crying:

Attachments

• 100_0796.JPG
    100_0796.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 157
if theres a bike id want to have a valk is it id say ....wish i could have gotten a 1500 motor piper offered me .....no telling what kind of power could be made from one of these motors

Latest posts