What a sweet day for a first non solo ride of the year.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerryinmich57

Reaction score
Man today was in the upper 60's or lower 70's got together with the ex-sister-in-law and her son-in-law and put 75 miles on Stella today. :yahoo:
It got a little chilly over by the bay (wind was off the water) but still nice and warmed back up once we got a few miles away.
Sunshine all the way it was great. :good:
Jerry

good for you jerry, rack up those miles. no riding for me though. the 450 needs a battery, i can't pick up the 750f until next weekend, the 1200 wing is not charging ( want to put a poorboy kit on it for me ) and the 1500 wing is still with my friend mike for the instalation of front springs, the fork brace, fuel filter, and air filter. i hope to pick it up by tuesday

:wave: got daisy almost ready :builder: then a couple of sunny days,, :clapping: :clapping: then when i get ready to ride it starts raining and hasn't stoped 4 day's now and isn't supposed to stop till after tuesday. :cheeky: :cheeky: and if no one has noticed the word saturday has the word Turd in it... :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Latest posts