Where do you get parts? 1200A

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F5guy

Reaction score
Cheapcycleparts was recommended but noticed air filter was $32 plus shipping does this sound right and where do you get filters and such? I'm going back to OEM filter don't like the fit of the K&N and trying to rule out everything contributing to my low idle stutter.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=91711#p91711:1360fbcv said:
F5guy » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:31 pm[/url]":1360fbcv]
Cartridge type oil filters at NAPA?
I used to get my oil filters at O'Riellys, a FRAM product that lasted 2 oil changes(I'm always on a tight budget) for like $4. Air filters will always be kinda high, I'd take another look at the K&N you already have, I really doubt that is the problem.

~O~

The thing about the K&N air filter is that foam ring that goes at the bottom doesn't seal properly and there is an air leak. When I get it right its fine but its a pain and the there is the whole oiling thing. I know it sounds silly but is prefer disposable. Still not sure where to get one though. Also are you folks saying NAPA has cartridge oil filters to fit 1200? Anyone have a part number?

Latest posts