Cruisin' on the Wing

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there was a rat bike award this one would have one.

image.php

image.php

image.php

This is my favorite:

image.php

More in my Album here

Last good ride this year,
was about a month ago..
sure is nice up here in the fall.

image.php

image.php

image.php

These last 2 have a bit of creativity in them..
I actually had the last one printed and gave it to a friend who went on the ride with us..
image.php

image.php

Dan, It was nice to meet you and your son Sunday and take a little ride. There sure were some interesting rides at the rallys. Looking forward to doing it again in the future. Take care. Oh by the way, nice video and choice of music :ahem:
dan filipi":331jot0v said:
Today we cruised on out to meet up with stratocat and sidecarsusie at Hansen Dams British Bike Rally.

It was busy both places!

Here's a little video I put together, it goes something like this. Play it Jimmy :music2:

dan filipi":16bjzdyg said:
Maybe I'm the only one that noticed it but I inserted the same 360 degree video twice :doh:
First time using this software, oh well.

I saw that but thought nothing of it because I've seem people do that on purpose. :good:

So can us layfolks upload videos yet? :cool:

stratocat":3982so71 said:
Dan, It was nice to meet you and your son Sunday and take a little ride. There sure were some interesting rides at the rallys. Looking forward to doing it again in the future. Take care. Oh by the way, nice video and choice of music :ahem:
dan filipi":3982so71 said:
Today we cruised on out to meet up with stratocat and sidecarsusie at Hansen Dams British Bike Rally.

It was busy both places!

Here's a little video I put together, it goes something like this. Play it Jimmy :music2:

Thanks strat, it was good meeting you too.

Why don't you mention the CGW forums to Tim and have him mosey on over and sign up. He rides a lot so I think his experience would be a good asset to the discussions.

dan filipi":1fqzqzbe said:
stratocat":1fqzqzbe said:
dan filipi":1fqzqzbe said:

It was busy both places!

Thanks strat, it was good meeting you too.

Why don't you mention the CGW forums to Tim and have him mosey on over and sign up. He rides a lot so I think his experience would be a good asset to the discussions.
Sure Dan I'll pass on the invite. :good:

Although the temperature was only 43 degrees, I still could not resist getting the Wing out for a little cruise today. I took a little 30 mile ride. Just enough to cure the need! The only thing that got cold was my fingers!
Tomorrow.......57 degrees forecast! :grin:

You guys who are snowed in, I feel for ya. Really, I do.
Yesterday it reached 70f here on the central coast. I was stuck inside the house figuring out my taxes from last year. Was planning on doing this years taxes today, but it was almost 80f. So I went for a short ride. Somewhere around 70+ miles round trip. I went south on Corbit Canyon Rd. then east on Lopez Rd. to Lake Lopez. I came back past the beach areas, but that'll have to wait for another video. By the time I crunch it all down and get it onto the web, the quality really takes a hit.
I was listening to Steve Winwood today.
[flv]https://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2738/2dl.mp4[/flv]

I've been into some pretty intense pain management this past couple of months. I have to take pain killers, then sorta kick them in the ass with a couple shots of tequila just to get to a point where I can go to work. So I haven't been riding at all in this nice weather we've been having. But today wasn't bad. I didn't have to get too dopy to deal with it. So I decided I was good enough to wipe some dust off the windshield and fill the tank.

Good for me! :yahoo: :party: :yahoo:

Latest posts