Cruisin' on the Wing

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went for a little cruise yesterday, 60 degrees and windy, but no bugs. Here is a picture at Jacobson, Mn. with the Mighty Mississippi in the background.

Attachments

• IMG_0805.JPG
    IMG_0805.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 151
Nice pictures! Its been 40+ years since fishing that lake. Don't remember the stream going into the lake but that first picture looks like a place that would be a choice spot to fish. Thanks for the nice shots.
:good:

we rode up to Marion Va. today ........ about 190 miles round trip.

Attachments

• Sulffer Springs 6-14-11.JPG
    Sulffer Springs 6-14-11.JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 89
Thanks Dan , the LED's came from Wal-Mart. I changed all my lights to LED's . I'm trying to keep my Charging system in good shape , I sure don't want to take the motor off the frame because I burned it up with a pile of lights. :fiddle:

chasrogers":3g4dqb6r said:
no they will like me any way so you might get stuck with me :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Yea the kids will tell you to sleep outside if you snore. They told me to sleep by the door to scare the bears away. :shock:

I rode solo up the coast yesterday. I didn't leave the house until after 10am, so I didn't get as far as I wanted to. I'm gonna have to plan a 2 day trip one of these times.

I left here and headed north on Hwy 1 to Monterey, crossed over to get Hwy 101 at Salinas for the non stop return trip.
143 miles out, and 148 miles back. Got home around 6pm.
Lots of traffic. I guess everybody is trying to get that last vacation in before school starts. The campgrounds are packed full. Lots of motorcycle traffic. Lone bikes as well as small groups. I turned a few heads as I was the only full dressed road cruiser that was not a Harley. They had to listen to loud pipes while I got to listen to Canned Heet.
Nice to feel appreciated by those in mid-life crisis with good credit. And to think...I enjoyed the same ride they all did on a bike that is still only a $3k investment. :smilie_happy: :Egyptian: :yahoo: :ahem:

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

Latest posts