Cruisin' on the Wing

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actualy the video made me feel great ron .....freezing rain outside my window ......i just love cruising on the wing like you were doing ...i dont have to drag the pegs to have fun ......so pain has decided to sit with you :rant: im sure the ride help that some ....i think you guys are the only spot in the country thats getting realy decent weather right now ......well in the time it took to watch the video its stop raining and is snowing again ....if your up to it take another ride for me i need it :mrgreen:

Thanks for video of your ride on the Central Coast. We lived on Corbett Canyon Rd. just outside of Arroyo Grande. Our oldest son was born at home (not planned that way) and was the first delivery for the Fire Dept there. He's now 19. Use to fish at Lopez Lake too. Sure miss the Central Coast. The video was great. Good music selection too! Sure miss all of what that area has to offer.
:clapping: :salute:

Today I did my good deed for the year. I know it's only April, but I'm done.
Since it was 86 degrees here today, my wife decided that it was warm enough for her to take the first ride of the year. We cruised for about and hour, and the next thing I know....we are close to my mother in-laws house. :evil:
Well....we just HAD to stop since we were that close. She talked me in to actually going inside. Thank God the Masters Golf was on TV. I kind of focused my attention on the TV, until that damn cat decided that it wanted on my lap. It was fine for about 20 seconds until it sensed that I was wanting to choke it...then it made a wild scramble from my lap, leaving three scratches on my forearms. My wife got me a paper towel to dab the blood off my arm, then out the door we went!
We jumped back on the Wing and after about 15 minutes of riding...all was well.
Therapy.......just one more great reason to ride!

that was a Great Video ........ I have watched it twice . Hey Ron what is all the pain from ????
I have some old Motor Cycle Crash problems myself ... 4 back surgerys , rods and plates and screws in the old back. . . . Just wondering after reading your post.

Nobody knows. I go back to review more test results next Friday. I'm takeing Tramadol right now. Seems to help quit a bit and I don't have to get drunk to make it work. But it makes me sleepy when I sit down for more than 6 or 7 minutes.

About 125 miles today.
Temps 65-70 under partly cloudy skies and some wind.

Rode out on Highway 14 to Pearblossom Highway to Littlerock, gassed up then doubled back to Soledad Canyon.
Stopped to take a.... and enjoy the quiet.

IMG_0682.jpg

Hated to go home but I was getting hungry.

My daughter was up from Florida this week and we ttok the bike out today for a ride before she had to head back. Yesterday it was 58 degrees out, today it reached 86 degrees! I'm not ready for those temps yet!! Anyway, we took a nice ride and just dropped her off at the airport.

Dan sorry to hear about your bad experiance at C. B's......I used to go down there a lot when my daughter lived in Lancaster..Liked the place a lot...but it was a lot of fun to watch my grand daughters look at all the stuff and have lunch...then to the wine tasting room for a little fellowship with the lady serving...we got to be good friends for a while..bought several cases of Franciscito...Miss those days :Egyptian: :Egyptian: :salute:

nce ride it looks alot like the country aound here a little populated than here but i sure is pretty there CBH ....looks like you have a nice place and a good looking bike too ...ijust got back from a realy nice ride myself ..the first realy nice day here sun out and all it was fun ...it is the season :yes: :good: :mrgreen:

Cool video! I took my Aspy on a shake down run the other day....no photo's or video....yet, :blush:
However, I did notice that somethings degrade so slightly that until you put fresh parts on you would not notice the difference IE; all new brakes, brand spankin' new windshield, new tires, fresh fluids.... :shock: WOW...like a new bike....I guess...never ridden a brand new one before :whistling: :hihihi:

Latest posts