Windows 10 upgrade

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Using Linux Mint 17.0 wow, this cool. Now will my games function on this OS I figure the answer is yes because I believe my gamer friends often talked about redhat. This OS is so different, but my brain is going Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Graphically it's much sharper than Win7 or any Windows I ever had.

~O~

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=150731#p150731:2jakndvc said:
Omega Man » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:22 pm[/url]":2jakndvc]
Okay Linux people, can this OS do everything like W7? I'm almost already sold. How do I dual boot? It might be worth it to reinstall W7 and make a partition just for this Linux Mint.

~O~

Mint has the same option as Ubuntu to install along side windows. However if you want to change Windows operating systems, do that first then install Mint. Mint will auto set up a partition for itself. It might ask how much disk space you want to allocate for Linux during install.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=150844#p150844:3cejnpf6 said:
dan filipi » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:42 am[/url]":3cejnpf6]
I've been wondering how they mean that for sure.

Free as long as you install it within a year, or free like trialware for a year?
Yeah...get all yur stuff in teh cloud then charge you or shut you out.

~O~

I took a long hard look at Win 10... I am on Win 7 and will not change... Win 10 is the first start of a "pay for everything extra"...
If you want to burn a disk,,, buy software that is compatible... Want media center,,, buy it... and so on...
I think this is a plan by Microsoft to put more money in its coffers...
I am a retired computer professional with a PhD in computer science... I will not take practice in this new scheme... Win 7 does everything I wnat and need it to do...

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=154889#p154889:2t45xogf said:
RussL » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:41 am[/url]":2t45xogf]
I took a long hard look at Win 10... I am on Win 7 and will not change... Win 10 is the first start of a "pay for everything extra"...
If you want to burn a disk,,, buy software that is compatible... Want media center,,, buy it... and so on...
I think this is a plan by Microsoft to put more money in its coffers...
I am a retired computer professional with a PhD in computer science... I will not take practice in this new scheme... Win 7 does everything I want and need it to do...

GREAT TO KNOW, thank you!

~O~

the internet is being made not to work good for the people while working great for the wicked fools behind this weapon to them .... disgusting what these mangods think they deserve to be able to do and know about others ... i have no respect for such fruitless people of total waste...

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=154901#p154901:1wzi5fml said:
joedrum » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:23 am[/url]":1wzi5fml]
the internet is being made not to work good for the people while working great for the wicked fools behind this weapon to them .... disgusting what these mangods think they deserve to be able to do and know about others ... i have no respect for such fruitless people of total waste...

Soooo you're not going to try the upgrade? Come on Joe, I want to see what they can do with that car tire mod info without pics of the finished rim. :hihihi:

~O~

ill get some pics soon ..that did suck i wanted the pics bad .... its all back together now ...ive noticed over the last yr good info is being taken down from the internet ..lots of the stuff i saved is gone now ...i deal with things more than bikes and the problem is wide spread ...the people that run the internet paid nothing for it ... the people that paid for it ..well it seems there never going to quit paying ... same game just more high tech screw job now ....and the same worthless feel you have no right to there lifes ...but yours is a open book in there view reguardless what laws they break or privacy they invade ... bunch of self choosen organized fruitless preverts to me ...i dont respect any of it .... :cheeky: