LOGIN  
Welcome to Classicgoldwings Chat Live Chat:   >   It is currently June 19th, 2018, 1:51 pm
Who Is Online: tinman38 ....1 guest(s) viewing this forum
Jump to:  

Portal » Forums » Resources » Vendors and Parts Suppliers and Services

Welcome to Classic Goldwings!
You are now viewing the forums as a guest which has very limited access to the forums.

Share Post: Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace  Post Number:#1  Unread postPosted: April 24th, 2014, 6:02 am

Global Moderator
Site supporter
knocker

Topic author

Total Posts: 9570
Active Topics: 296

Total Images: 1056
Local time: June 19th, 2018, 4:51 pm
My Bike Models: Restored '82 Standard GL1100 (with '83 engine) Hondaline bags.
'81 GL1100 - Gave up the ghost to give life to the '82!
1st bike '81 Suzuki GN400

Profile Personal album

My YouTube Channel
Vendor with lots of good stuff!!

http://www.newmotorcycleparts.com/infor ... ctory.html

Gerry <///><

Share Post: Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace  Post Number:#2  Unread postPosted: April 24th, 2014, 6:32 am

Site supporter

Total Posts: 3017
Active Topics: 293

Total Images: 19
Local time: June 19th, 2018, 2:51 pm
My Bike Models: 1980 Interstate

Profile Personal album

Good vendor, That`s where I got all my carb orings/Drings, float needles near everything except the plenum seal, only Randakk had that..Great prices but you may be warned calling them can be tough, spent 3 days at different times trying to get ahold of someone on an order flub but they sent the right parts and once contacted were nice to deal with.

Jeff

Share Post: Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace  Post Number:#3  Unread postPosted: April 25th, 2014, 1:59 pm

Total Posts: 1443
Active Topics: 43

This name sounds familar, had called on the phone for parts for a 1980 750 Custom some years back but the address does not sound like the same one, I'm thinkin it was Minnesota . oh well it's been a while.

Share Post: Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace  Post Number:#4  Unread postPosted: July 30th, 2014, 12:08 pm

Total Posts: 337
Active Topics: 19

Total Images: 5
My Bike Models: 1979 Honda GL1000 Goldwing
2007 United Motors V2C-650T

Profile Personal album

He is just outside of Bismarck, ND in a town called Menoken, well he actually has a beautiful farm in one of the prettiest valleys I have laid eyes on in this state. I am fortunate he lives relatively close cause it allows me to horsetrade with him. That is where I got the radiator, and the RR's (I have a spare). His name is Donovan Kleinsauser. Great guy. And he has been in the eBay and used parts business forever. I highly recommend him, he can be tough to reach, he farms too, and they are BIG farms in this state. I used to think my parents 400 acres was big, ummm..no its not big..lol...not by ND standards.

NEVER MIND, its not Donovan..he only eBays..this one here is in Indiana...sorry for the mixup, the name through me

Print view |
LOGIN  
Welcome to Classicgoldwings Chat Live Chat:   >   It is currently June 19th, 2018, 1:51 pm