intercom

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warnett

Reaction score
Well I figured out my GW has an intercom. Of course I didn't get anything to go with the radio/intercom. Any info here on how it works and what is needed If I want to try to use it.

If you have the intercom, you should have (somewhere behind he triple tree or under the shelter) a connection for the riders helmet. There is also a connection that comes out near the rear of the seat on the left hand side for the co-rider.
You'll need both helmets fitted with the speaker/mike of your choice (both the same is always best)and then the appropriate lower connects that hook into the stock Honda connections.
Assuming that all the wiring is good to go, that's all ya need!
The intercom is SO nice to have - makes talking to each other a breeze. No shouting involved.

My Aspencade has all the goods intercom, cb, radio and I even have the plug ins for heated gloves and jacket but
I don't have any of the parts IE. head set cb mic gloves or jacket oh well no biggie

don't use my cb or intercom much (wife doesn't ride) so going to convert to a hand mike for cb to use when on long trips. have 4 helmets would be fun to wire all of them.

Latest posts