1100 godwing rat

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wingnutt777

Reaction score
I found that I have water in my oil, got the bike statrted up,and now this white gunk is in the heads...what can I put into my motor to clean it out?? take this white goo out of her motor!!!

Hmmm 12 views zero responses? I don't know as much as the other guys but water in the oil is I believe always a bad thing. I guess it could be a head gasket but I had a bad head gasket on my 1100 and it did not have water in the oil. Hopefully one of the real mechanics will chime in soon.

Sorry-

~O~

Fresh oil would work, after draining there shouldn't be much left, a thin film maybe but that would evaporate once it has warmed up, some kind of sludge maybe use bottle of marvel mystery oil or 1/2 quart diesel fuel with the oil, run it awhile till it warms up then drain, you`ll waste oil but thats the cost.

Need to figure out where the water came from or is coming from before changing oil unless you use cheap stuff and a new filter that you are going to change once you have the water issue sorted. Could be head gasket, cracked head/block or waterpump.

drain the oil. Leave the drain plug out and pressurize the radiator. Look for coolant coming out of the oil drain. If there is drain the radiator. Add cheap oil not the enhanced crap and substitute 5 oz of ATF in with the oil.run it a few minutes only don't let it get hot. Do that a couple times then drain the oil change filter and use good oil next fill. After draining the crappy oil mix it'd be time to change head gaskets if needed.

This sounds like more than just a condensation/storage i.e. milky oil in the crankcase situation. I would highly suspect a bad head gasket weeping water/coolant into the combustion chamber and contaminating the oil itself. :shock:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=144174#p144174:1chylgsc said:
slabghost » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:55 am[/url]":1chylgsc]
drain the oil. Leave the drain plug out and pressurize the radiator. Look for coolant coming out of the oil drain. If there is drain the radiator. Add cheap oil not the enhanced crap and substitute 5 oz of ATF in with the oil.run it a few minutes only don't let it get hot. Do that a couple times then drain the oil change filter and use good oil next fill. After draining the crappy oil mix it'd be time to change head gaskets if needed.

Yup!