1100 Trike ?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Thanks Joe .... I'm 90 miles from Knoxville . I'm between Knoxville and Bristol , where the big Race Track is. I have been thinking about this quite a bit , back in the old days people would build a 32 Ford , and put a Jaguar Rear End in it.... then , later on some folks would use a Vette Rear ... kinda the same design ... well, a Subaru 4 wheel drive Rear is the same design too. Independent on eachside. and it's easy to shorten the rear , just cut the Short Shafts , and weld them back together . and the Subaru is Lighter than the others , and a LOT more common and easy to find. ... and a lot better price too..... :smilie_happy:

gee sledge i was just in bluff city last week right next to the track picking up an 84 1200 motor dran i wish i knew you were so close ....i actualy went down I40 to I 80 and then I 26 ithink it was from knoxville to bluff city ...yes i think it sould be rather easy to trike the 1100 with your skills ....i might be down that way in a few weeks again to pic up a 1100 83 aspy for chas here on the forum ....how close are you to goodsprings tenn i think it is ..... :mrgreen:

hey Joe , I don't live far at all from Bluff City , and I just checked on MapQuest Goodsprings on south/west of Knoxville about 80 or 90 miles looks like .... thats about the same distance I am North/East of Knoxville ... but , if you'll let me know when , if there is anyway , and neither of us has a Dr. Appt. that day , I'll meet you somewhere between . Dr. visits and things eats up half our life. :fiddle:

Latest posts