• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1982 GL1100 Interstate for sale

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldmopars

Reaction score
For Sale 1982 Honda Goldwing GL1100. This has been a great bike for me. I have ridden this bike all over Washington. I have been to the east side several times in the time I have had it. I have also put a lot of work into it to make it reliable. I have used it as my daily ride to work for the last year, almost 100 miles a day. I also used it for fun trips with local groups and on my own.
This is a list of all the stuff I have done in the last year:
Rebuilt Forks, new brakes front and rear, rebuilt heads with new gaskets, new timing belts, new throttle push and pull cables, tune up, and all fluids changed.
Also has new tires front and rear, the rear has less than 1000 miles on it, the front maybe 2500.
This bike has a ton of aftermarket stuff too, Jardine exhaust, Travelcade seat with back rest, Superbrace fork brace, Throttle lock, custom grips, chrome dip stick, Handle bar set backs with chrome cap, chrome brake fluid cover, Markland trailer hitch, Luggage racks (3), cup holder, passenger floor boards and lots of chrome with more in a box.
I moved the truck back to add space for the passenger. I modified the radio amp to play MP3’s from your phone or other device. I have the original radio and a box of extra chrome.
I would ride this bike anywhere, and have. It does have some cosmetic issues with the paint, some is faded, some scratches, Hwy bars are scratched, etc. If you want a great bike to ride and are not bothered by some cosmetic flaws, this is the bike for you.
The seat is the most comfortable seat I have tried, and my other bike is a BMW, the pipes sound great and it is very powerful and smooth riding with its air suspension. The new tires, seat and Jardine pipes are worth the price.
I will also include parts for an Alternator conversion, new set of Honda head gaskets, box of chrome and a few other bits.
$1600
Location is Graham Washington, about 30 minutes from Tacoma.
(253)590-6239
[email protected]

Latest posts