• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1983 Aspencade

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KYWinger

Supporting Member
Reaction score
All-
We finally decided to move up :shock: We're gonna get a late model 1800 :clapping: , so my trusty '83 will soon be on the market -tons of upgrades and rebuilds. I'm still putting it back together, so it's not ride-able yet; but soon!
I'll offer it to my friends here at CGW first....anyone interested, I can talk to offline with a list of upgrades and rebuilds....

yep id say it going to come close to stomp the crap out of the 1800 maybe ... I know what the angry dresser did to one 1800 owner ...he sold it and the 1000 he had too ...and totally got out of wings .... it really upset him how dirty old angry did to both of his bikes ...

.....potentially for sale with trailer? :yes:

(or, maybe trailer for sale that really only works well with 1100's like the one I have that needs a trailer?) :hihihi:

Sorry Gerry! Trailer stays! I've got a new Kelty Arcadia 4 tent, new cot and new chair coming....
Joe- I want something that isn't 31 years old. And 1800cc of torque beats 1100cc every day. Fuel injection, electronic cruise, built in GPS - all things I want. I don't think you do as much camping as I do, and if we ever get a Time-Out or Leisure-Lite, we sure cant tow that with the 1100.

I'll keep ya posted....just got the cams, belts and radiator back on, taking a break...LOL

This is what I'm going to go see....
e892cda6-1548-4e0c-aeca-f93524077f57(2).jpg

Attachments

• e892cda6-1548-4e0c-aeca-f93524077f57(1).jpg
    e892cda6-1548-4e0c-aeca-f93524077f57(1).jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 167
[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=110911#p110911:17uzzi8j said:
KYWinger » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:33 pm[/url]":17uzzi8j]
Sorry Gerry! Trailer stays! I've got a new Kelty Arcadia 4 tent, new cot and new chair coming....
Joe- I want something that isn't 31 years old. And 1800cc of torque beats 1100cc every day. Fuel injection, electronic cruise, built in GPS - all things I want. I don't think you do as much camping as I do, and if we ever get a Time-Out or Leisure-Lite, we sure cant tow that with the 1100.

I'll keep ya posted....just got the cams, belts and radiator back on, taking a break...LOL

Tent envy got the best of you huh? :smilie_happy:

Hey, that's a nice tent! :shock:

Makes good sense John, I hope your new 1800 is a gem. It sure looks nice, just remember it is almost twice the size of a 4cyl GW :smilie_happy:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=110930#p110930:23nd3eih said:
KYWinger » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:36 pm[/url]":23nd3eih]
That's the downside, Joe - I'm looking at about $15K...........

Did I mention my 1200 cost me $2,600? :mrgreen:

Charles-
Now that we've decided to get a newer Wing, we're finding that there just aren't a lot of them for sale....
Since I do NOT want a trike, that eliminates a whole bunch of them LOL
I'll keep searching, but it appears that we'll have quite a long wait on our hands....

Latest posts