• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1984 and 1986 wings for sale

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nakedtob

Reaction score
84 standard runs and rides needs carb synch and probably timing belts 1600

86 runs needs carbs synch was going from dressed to naked needs misc. 800

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 192
  • 031.JPG
    031.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 187
well it looks like me and nakedtob our going to make a deal on these bikes ive herd the 86 run before but havent seen the 84 1200 standard yet but ive always wanted one ....there so uniqueek and the last year of the standard ....seems ill have to rig up turn signals on it as PO had another vision....the 86 has all the parts ineed to finish the mongruel with all kinds of options including fiel injection rack for 1200 motor not somthing i will do right away and also the option of useing the 1200 in the honda format with having full wiring harmess and ignition box and running motor....i might go this route just for the experience of doing so to see how it is ....i will post later as i have to go .... :mrgreen:

im back from bible study....along with the bikes theres lots of parts the 86 has bags and trunk and i think iwill do a scratch type bike with it or find a front fairing for and turn it back into an interstate ....the standard i just dont know yet i will proably leave it alone for while and ride it in this form to see how it dose and feel to me .....

im glad to make this deal and can see the mongruel getting done one way are the other with all the options i have now to work with ....im almost sure im going to go with the standard honda setup for awhile as this well be the easiest to do right now as i see it ....and give me the time to realy look into the 1200 mods im working on with 1000 heads and cams and carbs or maybe fuel injection as being the best option i dont know but i have renewed punch in the project now and two more title bikes to work with :yahoo: :rocks: :thanks: nakedtob :mrgreen:

Yes it sounds like you will put all these parts to good use.I just have to many things to do right now working on my house. fixing up a jeep. trying to get some camping done.And the most important part working.