• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1985 LTD FI Carb.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well that beats some of the efforts ive seen where the whole airbox was cut sheesh ...I thought that was silly place to do it ....but to each there own ...cut ring off FI rack one off 1200 horn your set ...it seems to me

It'll be interesting when it shows up. There are several ways to go about narrowing it, I hope to do the simplest, and most reliable adaptation, but what I hope for and what I usually get are two different things. Let the fun and games begin...

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=99464#p99464:3q2pnwzf said:
Steve83 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:34 am[/url]":3q2pnwzf]
It'll be interesting when it shows up. There are several ways to go about narrowing it, I hope to do the simplest, and most reliable adaptation, but what I hope for and what I usually get are two different things. Let the fun and games begin...

Finish that 83 first!! :yes:

Have parted out 2 over the years, have one complete carb set left and all related hardware brain box and I believe sensors, will go digging the the LTD section this week and post some pics if anyone interested.
Best

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=100963#p100963:2d2r604e said:
goldwingking » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:48 pm[/url]":2d2r604e]
Have parted out 2 over the years, have one complete carb set left and all related hardware brain box and I believe sensors, will go digging the the LTD section this week and post some pics if anyone interested.
Best
I'm needing the right and left pressure sensors, crank wheel and pickup, injector resistors, fuse/relay box, tip sensor/fuel pump shutoff... what else is there...oh, the cam sensor rotor and cover...sheesh...

I'm raising funds for this project, and it would be great to get everything from one place, and especially nice to get it from a forum member!