84-87 GL1200 Shop Service and Parts manuals

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan filipi

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1983 Interstate
2018 KLR 650
2018 BMW S1000 RR
My Bike Logs forum link
https://classicgoldwings.com/forums/dan-filipi.122/
All of these manuals and references (and more) can now be viewed online in our Gallery

Below are Service manuals, Honda Parts manuals, and various write ups and how to-s specific to the 1984-87 GL1200 Goldwing our members have so graciously contributed to this forum.
I'm adding to this list all the time.

As i get my hands on the original owners manuals for all the years and models I'll post them here also.
(Send me your's, I'll scan it and return to you I promise!)

If you have any documents you'd like to share, send me a PM so we can get it posted here.

Most of these links contain a zip file which you should download completely to your computer then unzip it, after which you can view the files with your preferred pdf viewer.

Foxit PDF Reader FREE, small, quick: replaces Adobe Reader (2.6 MB / Windows Only)

On both PC and Mac:
In most browsers left clicking the links will ask for a location to save the downloaded file, just tell it where to save it then the download will start.
Because of the large file sizes they will take some time.

Repair Manuals

1984-1987 GL1200 Haynes Workshop Manual (43 MB)

Original GL1200 Owners Manuals:

1985 GL1200 Aspencade (9.5 MB)

Various other Manuals and Instruction Booklets

Hey Dan, I've got way more files for the 1200's that you don't have yet, like the factory manuals. where can I upload them to for you to look at?

Bagmaster":6du6odu1 said:
Hey Dan, I've got way more files for the 1200's that you don't have yet, like the factory manuals. where can I upload them to for you to look at?

PM sent.

i have the owners manual that came with my '84 aspy and i have an owners manual for my '93 1500 se. the 1500 owners manual covers all models, interstate, aspencade, and se. i just don't know how to upload them but i would be willing to mail them to you for uploading

Latest posts