All teh best for the new year

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ianstaley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just want to wish every one that they all have a great 2016, I hope that all your projects come together as easy as bread and butter, look ten times better and cost 50 times less. Ian :thanks:

I hope all the plans you have for this year happen more joyfully than expected Ian. I hear God laughing every time I make a plan.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=165685#p165685:1uutsz7c said:
slabghost » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:55 pm[/url]":1uutsz7c]
I hope all the plans you have for this year happen more joyfully than expected Ian. I hear God laughing every time I make a plan.

Hi V, i do hope you had a great Christmas, even though we had some trouble with errant adult/kids Lis and I had a renewed faith in Christmas, mainly due to the new family that found me in the states. ticket booked paid for just waiting now to May. So yeah we were alone this year but I bothered to put up decorations and we loved it. New years eve we drove up to my daughter in Scotland to see in the new year and drove back on the 1st.

The decorations are down now but we are sort of planning to go back to the states for Christmas in 16, but failing that we will be going large here at home.

The bike has sort of stopped for the moment, not totally but slowed down to a crawl, I need some parts so they have been ordered, stuff like badges, I have a pair of Chromed Timing belt Covers that again are waiting for me at my sisters house. So when it gets warmer I will be cleaning off the engine (blasting with a fine sand all openings closed off) then I will take off the heads, I really need to get inside. I found that with the timing belts off I can turn the crank by hand so not a lot of resistance there so either the rings have got stuck in the groves or maybe something else I am hoping for the later as she stood for so long. Anyway that is for later. Speak again soon.
:yahoo: :salute:

Latest posts