Audiofiles please.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fysty-1

Reaction score
Don't know if I have the right term but I need someone who is very versed in audio. I unexpectly found a vero dear friend on FB & I used to play in a band with his father & 2 of his uncles. Anyway in our conversing on line he has sent me a list of all his .You-Tube vids. i just can't believe how good this kid (55) has gotten on the keyboards.
Anyway my question is.....How can I transfer the audio portions of the songs to my own "MonkeyMedia" charts? I really appreciate this in advance. Cheers Angela :beg: :wave: :wave:

Well you can copy all the youtube audio files by going here and pasting the youtube url
https://www.youtube-mp3.org/

You save the mp3 to your puter then transfer that to whatever portable player your using.

How about a youtube link, I'd like to hear!

dan filipi":rhm7cg7x said:
Well you can copy all the youtube audio files by going here and pasting the youtube url
https://www.youtube-mp3.org/

You save the mp3 to your puter then transfer that to whatever portable player your using.

How about a youtube link, I'd like to hear!
Thanks Dan, will give that a try. You sure are quick on the trigger. :smilie_happy: Gratefully so. Cheers Angela :yahoo: :yahoo: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Just tried out that link but before it would allow me to conver, it wanted me to sign a petition & I have no problem filling out the for other than the fact they want my full address & this I do just send to anybody. :Awe: :cheeky: :cheeky:

Thanks a bunch guys. With your help I have found a site that I was able to download the files from. But those site sure have a lot of spam trying to invade my puter. I still have a couple left to do but those sites only allow so many @ a time then they say you have to try later. :heat: :popcorn: :yahoo:

Latest posts