C5 ignition in hand

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently installed a c5 ignition in my 76 Guzzi. Due to an accident situation at our sidecar rally I was not able to do much testing with it as I had to leave my bike behind and trailer the other rig home. The only things I know at this point are that it was a pleasure and simple to time it and the old Goose starts much easier. I hope to have the bike back soon to continue the testing.

The reason for this post is to let anyone in the area (Seattle/Enumclaw WA) know that I have in hand a C5 ignition for the GL1000. While my own 78 is not yet ready to have the ignition installed, I am willing to show it to anyone interested. If you are thinking about not having to deal with points or other unreliable options I think these are the answer. If you want to see one before ordering your own, send me a PM and we can arrange to have you see one in person. Besides, this way I get to meet another Goldwing rider. :clapping:

Latest posts