Carb. rebuild kits

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danf

Reaction score
I just saw a carb rebuild kit on ebay [not Saber] and I think I would buy from them if I needed to, the girl at the counter is pretty and that's good enough for me, she looks trustworthy too..And friendly.. https://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA-GL ... 33661ff42d I was wondering if anyone has bought from them here.. Put a pretty lady behind a counter and I'm sold..With all respect to her of course..I can see her little family trying to make it, I might just buy a kit to help the business out..

From what I have read Keyster is at all the Vintage shops and they make for all kinds of bikes and have been doing so for some time..I'm sure it's a good product..

i was going to get keyster kits for my 750f carbs. never did lost motivation once i dropped the float bowls and saw that the po ahd already screwed them up. just got another set from a guy on the cb750c forum and hope there better thwn the ones i took off. i would be happy to ride the 750f again before i give it to my nephew

They are somewhat local to me and I deal with them ALL the time super good folk.
Always willing to go out of their way to help and you would be shocked to know what they have in stock. and if they don't have it they can get it :clapping: :clapping:

www.siriusconinc.com

OldGold":v369qiln said:
They are somewhat local to me and I deal with them ALL the time super good folk.
Always willing to go out of their way to help and you would be shocked to know what they have in stock. and if they don't have it they can get it :clapping: :clapping:

https://www.siriusconinc.com
She looks so friendly, I'm gonna buy a new carb kit from them because I know that keyster is good, my bike is darn near perfect right now but I want new stuff, and they look like a great family business.. One question, do you have a carb kit from them, is it good...

I have recently bought but not yet installed carb kits for my 750 interceptor
and they look to be complete kits with premium parts

however I have bought and installed caliper and master cylinder kits and
they were top notch
:good:

OldGold":fvkr0k5t said:
I have recently bought but not yet installed carb kits for my 750 interceptor
and they look to be complete kits with premium parts

however I have bought and installed caliper and master cylinder kits and
they were top notch
:good:
Thank you that's all I needed to know.. :thanks:

detdrbuzzard":42r90ndi said:
i was going to get keyster kits for my 750f carbs. never did lost motivation once i dropped the float bowls and saw that the po ahd already screwed them up. just got another set from a guy on the cb750c forum and hope there better thwn the ones i took off. i would be happy to ride the 750f again before i give it to my nephew
can I be your nephew? :whistling:

slabghost":3aybco7z said:
detdrbuzzard":3aybco7z said:
can I be your nephew? :whistling:
the 750f would bore you you want the '79 750k powered by the 900f motor. getting it back on the road will be the next project once the carbs are back on the 750f

Latest posts