Clearance, Clarence

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trak

Supporting Member
Reaction score
think im going to try this,, hope it never gets jammed up in the lower fairing,, removed some of the rivets and what not from the center of the mudflap.

Attachments

• IMG_20160618_213014526.jpg
    IMG_20160618_213014526.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 300
You could alway use some brackets from the mounting screws to one of the rivet holes, even thick wire like galvanized fencing wire with loops on each end then bolt it to the flap, help keep it in place...looks great.

thanx,, that's a good idea.., could also put a layer between the flap and the fender,, keep it away from the bike more... lets meet in town some day and do a lil riding... think I will change front tire out too,, have one here for it,,, so won't take too long.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=175221#p175221:2bq8jr43 said:
Trak » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:24 am[/url]":2bq8jr43]
thanx,, that's a good idea.., could also put a layer between the flap and the fender,, keep it away from the bike more... lets meet in town some day and do a lil riding... think I will change front tire out too,, have one here for it,,, so won't take too long.
Yea that would work too, Seeing the bike out on the road lately, really strange seeing riders without helmets, mine is sitting in storage just need to transfer here, trucks done D/L done just need the bike`s plates and i`m ready to ride.

My apologies Track my comment wasn't meant to offend. I had a leather flap on my 1100, but I also had the fake leather bags and long fringe grip and lever covers.

image.php

Symmetry/balance is a personal hang up of mine. So again if I offended you I apologize. :oops:

~O~

Latest posts