Did you see this?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lust: :lust: :lust: It's a gorgeous bike, fer sher! I thought it might be a bit high, too....but it might be worth it, if you wuz looking for one that nice. :thanks:

Gotta agree it's to clean in places it should not be ( nothing wrong with cleaning your bike but it's to clean) :hi:

It shore am purdy.... :lust: :lust: :lust:
Good thing the original seat comes with....I ain't diggin the one that's on it now. I think that scratch on the fender is gonna keep the bids low.... :smilie_happy:

That's a nice clean bike, I had a friend who was a Yamaha XS 1100 nut, he custom built them and was a racer back in the day, his name was Bob Jones in Merriam Ks or KC really, he wanted $10.000 for one of his 1100's so the price is really not that bad for the miles and the shape it's in...Hey Sledge guess what? My bike is going to look something like yours, sorry man you really influenced me, I love your bike..Here's a sample...

I hand painted all the emblems Dan the first time I painted the bike, they were all in poor shape...

AApple":10vduuef said:
:lust: :lust: :lust: It's a gorgeous bike, fer sher! I thought it might be a bit high, too....but it might be worth it, if you wuz looking for one that nice. :thanks:
:fiddle: It is as nice as yours, the guy has a head problem, it is to big for his hat. To much pressure sales, I do however hope he gets his price. GEO. :music3: What ever it is. :headscratch:

Latest posts