fond farewell

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fysty-1

Reaction score
Just thought I'd drop a few lines to let all my dear friends here that I will be off line for an indefinite period of time due to financing as I will be losing my internet as well as my phone service. I will let you all know when things turn back to normal but I will not be back to the forum other than the odd visit from someone else's computer. If I don't respond to any replies to this post, you all will please understand that is because I can't. Thanks for all that, those who have helped me, have done. Cheers Angela AKA fysty-1. :wave: :wave:

Best wishes for you Angela, things are getting tough all over and is affecting a lot of us, I know I have severally cut back on a number of things. Stay positive and ride the valley's out, before long you will be back on top of the mountain.

:crying: We will miss you, Angela. Just stop by any time you can, and say "Howdy!". Times are certainly hard....harder for some than others, for sure. Hope everything works out well for you and yours, and SOON! :beg: :yes:

Latest posts