Forward highway bars?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan filipi

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1983 Interstate
2018 KLR 650
2018 BMW S1000 RR
My Bike Logs forum link
https://classicgoldwings.com/forums/dan-filipi.122/
I saw these the other day at NGW, a picture rainstromrider posted, he doesn't know where they came from. I'm still waiting to hear back if he can get a better picture of them.

Has anyone seen highway bars like in this picture circled yellow? The blue circle is the engine guard.
The bar seems to be like what the Harley's have I've been looking for a long time for mine.

image.php

That be cool,then i can take engin gards off.seen a sit that had fowerd controls for a gold wing.that be cool to :read:

forward controls are a pretty hard deal to come up with .......im all set up with everything i can do on my own but i dont have the funds to come up with i guess a harley rear master cylinder or someting to finish it ....i think the gear shift side wont be that bad but i havent realy tried to mock up anything yet ....but the forward bars are welded right in the frame and look nice with threaded center to use any kind of pegs....i wish icould get this done with mongruel 1200 transplant but i still got parts to buy ....hydro cluch and lever assembly and 1200 starter and some carbs ....igot all kinds of carb racks but not the ones i want :nea: :mrgreen: this looks a lot like ive already got started just getting to things i cant come up with out of thin air...

Hi Joe.I dont know how to post a link but heres the web sit,www.jimscustoms.net/# he makes a kit for foword controls for goldwings.

thanks scratch for the link .....but im going to have to come up with something cheaper aqnd its not make or break deal ....ive got so many things i having to come up with first on this build im doing i always jump in things with not much plan or funds .....i guess if i waited till all bases are covered id never do anything :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:

scratch99":38myy86p said:
Hi Joe.I dont know how to post a link but heres the web sit,www.jimscustoms.net/# he makes a kit for foword controls for goldwings.

wow...$450 for those 2 pieces, looks like they attach to Kuryakin highway pegs at about $200-300, then at least $30 for the pegs for the forward controls $680-780... :heat: :swoon: :nea:

~O~

wow .i dont know what comes with it but if its just for them 2 pices.thats crazy,not much to them from what i can see

Latest posts