Found this on another forum, but thought I'd share it here.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plskthompson1

Reaction score
This group is from Denmark, I believe, but I like the way they think. :music2:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCvir117r2c[/video]

man you guys are brutal. theyre country music might be alittle to smooth but iwatched another vid that was there titlled goldwing freedom those guys did. they can sure ride them i know i would not be able to keep up.

Here's that youtube video mentioned earlier. It sounds like a studio version of that goe-wang song, but ol' boy is leaning the hell out of that bike:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCj_8msKs7o[/video]

plskthompson1":r0ri9hwr said:
I didn't say it was perfect. I prefer music along the lines of Skillet or P.O.D. myself. I just like the subject matter.

P.O.D! Man, my ears hurt! Switch to Casting Crowns! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

It is kinda funny, my 12 year old daughter (who plays drums) plays to Skillet, Barlow Girl, Flyleaf, Addison Road, etc... and I play piano to 10th Avenue North (who are good friends of ours!), Casting Crowns, Mercy Me, Paul Baloche.

My 18 year old daughter is at Calvary Chapel's Ocean's Edge School of Worship in Ft Lauderdale for Worship leader training (guitar, keyboards and vocals) and they cover all types of music! (She is also my mechanic partner which is why I have'nt swapped my engine yet!)

(She is also my mechanic partner which is why I have'nt swapped my engine yet!)

All right Gerry, work is slow for me right now so fly me out there and we'll get this done already!

dan filipi":y9q9lp29 said:
(She is also my mechanic partner which is why I have'nt swapped my engine yet!)

All right Gerry, work is slow for me right now so fly me out there and we'll get this done already!
:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

I am flying out to Sacramento on March 15th, maybe you could come back with me! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

dan filipi":x5byz5fe said:
Sounds good Gerry!

I'll ride it back to my place as sort of a little test run then your next trip out you can ride it back to your place.
Sound like a plan?

:smilie_happy:

Sounds good to me! If we get it to your place, then I can switch the exhaust! BTW, do you like riding in the snow? :yahoo:

joedrum":2g3hd1wn said:
thats great your family has the music thing going on gerry

It sure is, thanks! :thank_you:

My dad was a jazz/swingband drummer and we grew up on Count Basie, Duke Ellington, Miles Davis, Frank Sinatra, Louis Bellson, etc...., you get the picture. In the 70's, it was only natural to pick up all of the pop music plus I played piano in showbands for theater. For about 20 some odd years, I didn't play anything because when I move out of home, my 100 year old upright grand piano stayed with my parents. In 1996, my Mom called and said "move or lose it!" and I went back and brought it home. Had it re-keyed and it sound great! (Looks terrible, but thats OK, its in the garage with the bike).

In 1996, I started playing with the church praise team and had to learn a whole new realm of music! Now I play both services on Sunday on an old Roland keyboard. It is a great way to praise the Lord, particularly on the Sundays that I preach! (Elder/teacher/assistant Pastor)

The kids get excited and have learned to play and my 18 year is taking that to the next level! (I am real proud of her! I just need her to help swap my engine.)

tumunga":2nij4sy2 said:
Ridin' on mah Goe-wang!! HOWBOUTCHEEEEE!!!

HOWBOUTCHEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard. Seen the video before. Rider must have cast iron balls!

Latest posts