• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

GL1000 center stand, bracket, spring, and pivot pin FREE

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pidjones

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just pay the shipping from 37932, or pick it up. I ground the bracket from the frame tube as I'm not going to use it. I'll hold on to it until Thanksgiving week 2013 or it is claimed. If you just want part of it, that's fine too!

I'll post a photo soon.

Sent from my LePanII using Tapatalk 2

uploadfromtaptalk1381097498992.jpg

I've looked all over and can't find the bracket. It must have been tossed. Anyway, I'll keep these until Thanksgiving week, then they get tossed or re-purposed (welding practice).

Sent from my LePanII using Tapatalk 2

I'd love to get a center stand on my recently acquired project Goldwing. Unfortunately I looked at the bracket and it's bent... I wonder when along the bike's 35 year life that happened? :headscratch:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=103624#p103624:187r54pu said:
pidjones » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:17 pm[/url]":187r54pu]
Many have found the cross-tube that the pivot is welded to has rusted away.
My cross tube failed on my 1100 back in September! :crying:

The cylinder junk looks like old gas. Probably one of the carb float valves leaked a whole tank in it over a winter, and that's the residue. Carb gloats seem to be a major fault on these. I plan to build a rig to test them this winter.

If you want this center stand, let me know by next Friday, 'cause otherwise it goes to the dump the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Latest posts