• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale GL1100 Parts For Sale - PACKAGE DEAL NOW!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shelter Emblem:

IMG_2122.JPEGIMG_2123.JPEG

Best of luck with your sale!

Do you know id the shelter emblem was the same for 1100 as 1200?
The part number is slightly different between the '82 emblem and the '84 emblem. I am going to assume there is a minor size difference, but it could also be a paint color difference. For example, the '80/'81 emblem has a green background whereas the '82 emblem (different number) has a black background but is the same size. If you wanted to try it, I could mail it for the cost of mailing in an envelope? If it fits, your in luck, if not, nothing lost. It is not in pristine shape by any means.

Could I get a price on either set of Chrome Valve covers shipped to 64740 please. Thanks, Jon

Could I get a price on either set of Chrome Valve covers shipped to 64740 please. Thanks, Jon
Sure thing Jon. I will look it up with USPS in the morning to check pricing for weight. Do you have a preference on which set? The Drag Specialties ones are not as good as the the ones with the GOLDWING word emblems in them.

I am going to throw this out there since I need to get rid of these parts. $300 will take all of the parts (minus the tow bar) as a whole plus shipping.

Latest posts