GL1100A with CSC Friendship 1

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

54Greybeard

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my bike back from C. Stanley Motorsports where I had an early California Side Cars Friendship 1 installed. Learning to ride all over again. Claude insisted that I get 30 minutes of training before I left. The basics were covered, learned to turn, learned to fly the car a little and what to expect during a panic stop. I'm loving it! Riding in the car might be more fun than driving.

Attachments

• photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 208
  • photo (5).JPG
    photo (5).JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 200
Very nice ride.
I have a friend with the same hack on a 1200 aspy that is a great combo.

It diffinetly changes the riding characteristics,but sure adds the the family fun.

Attachments

• DSCF0181.JPG
    DSCF0181.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 176
  • bike 021.JPG
    bike 021.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 176
54Greybeard":s4tzxpaw said:
Got my bike back from C. Stanley Motorsports where I had an early California Side Cars Friendship 1 installed. Learning to ride all over again. Claude insisted that I get 30 minutes of training before I left. The basics were covered, learned to turn, learned to fly the car a little and what to expect during a panic stop. I'm loving it! Riding in the car might be more fun than driving.
Great looking sidecar :rocks: really :good: to tell you the truth i don't like all type of styles but this one would be one of them:clapping: :clapping: great excuse to have a 2nd wineberry wing :ahem: .bike looks nice too :rocks: .

Yea, my wife said the same thing. She didn't want to ride in the side car, she said dogs ride in side cars. I said fine, that she could learn to ride the bike and I would ride in the side car. We went to the school parking lot yesterday and she got her first lesson on riding a motorcycle. She likes it, and, better yet, she has a new found respect for motorcycle riders. She said she didn't realize how much there was to learn to do with your feet and your hands. Of course she'll tell her girl friends at work and maybe that will help a handful of car drivers out there become aware of us motorcyclist.

Latest posts