GL1500 custom handlebars

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgoldwing

Reaction score
My Bike Models
1977 GL 1000
2006 GL 1800
:clapping: In 2008 I put on modified handlebars from MBL Innovations to help make my ride more comfortable to help my back and shoulders. I have only 34" inseam arm length. They no longer make these but got in touch with MBL and they are willing to make them again for those of us who still LIKE AND RIDE the GL1500. Here is the info I just got about ordering THERE IS A DEADLINE OF SEPT 15, 2012.
First we need to have 30 pre-paid orders secured with a credit card. The credit cards WILL NOT be charged until the handlebars are ready to ship. The first 30 pre-paid orders will ship free to the lower 48. All other orders will be charged $20 S&H. To ensure that we have enough, firm pre-paid orders to cover the PO there will be a cancellation fee of $50.00 charged to the customer's credit card on any order cancelled. The Custom GL1500 handlebars are specifically designed for the GL1500 to bring the bars back 1 ½" and narrow the width 2". This significantly reduces the rider's back strain and allows for a more relaxed style of riding for the rider that is 5' 10" or less and the Lady riders. They work wonderful on trikes as well as the 2 wheelers. The handlebars are made of heavy-duty steel tubing, have mandrel bends, anti-vibration plugs in the bar ends, welded stand-offs for the bar covers and are industrial chrome plated. All stock cable, wires and hoses are used as well as the stock handlebar covers. These Custom Handlebars are made in the USA as are all MBL products.

Lead time for these handlebars to be shipped will be approximately 8 weeks from date the PO is issued. The cutoff date for this offer is September 15, 2012. If we do not receive 30 pre-paid orders by this date there will be on PO issued.
Pre-order price with free shipping ----- $189.99
Retail price with shipping to lower 48 ----- $209.99
Should you wish to take advantage of this offer please contact MBL at 423.231.9550 These custom handlebars will only be available through MBL Innovations.

Latest posts