Going nuts!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tuna boy

Reaction score
Sitting in the house looking out the patio door at the snow out on my deck, I can't even remember the last time I was able to ride. My scooter is mothballed and covered out in the frozen garage. I need the rush, wind, and interface with my bike. Beer and booze don't help.
Any chance "you tube" might have some "Go Pro" videos of street bikes riding through Bamf or Jasper, I could aim a fan at myself to help with the ruse. Maybe I need a snowmobile to help with long winters. :head bang: :head bang:

Can't help you there. I'm in the same boat just watching the ice accumulate. Spring will be here some day.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=139248#p139248:1yxo93vl said:
tuna » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:00 am[/url]":1yxo93vl]
Sitting in the house looking out the patio door at the snow out on my deck, I can't even remember the last time I was able to ride. My scooter is mothballed and covered out in the frozen garage. I need the rush, wind, and interface with my bike. Beer and booze don't help.
Any chance "you tube" might have some "Go Pro" videos of street bikes riding through Bamf or Jasper, I could aim a fan at myself to help with the ruse. Maybe I need a snowmobile to help with long winters. :head bang: :head bang:

+2 on above. I'm having the same problem !!!

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=139375#p139375:43sehm2m said:
IBAJIM » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:28 pm[/url]":43sehm2m]
Hey Will, you get around !!!

Hope your neck is doing better in time for the Lake Huron ride.

BTW, I was wondering what mileage a GL1500 gets ??
my neck is doing better I can raise my left hand just above my head. I have to turn down overtime work when we have it so i'll be with you on the lake huron IBA ride but I'm not sure about yooper madness. my short term goal is to have IBA certs for all of the great lakes
the 1500 wing seems to get 35 - 45 mpg, I've never had a problem with fuel during the IBA rides we have done but I do carry my two gallon gas can with me . the IBA rides had nothing to do with carrying the gas can a closed gas station on my way home from PA. started me doing that. I peaked under the covers on the wings to make sure they are still there today

The ice is finally off the drive and the roads are dry.
Having the external alternator and heated gear I had the bike out on the road this morning.
So I guess I am going nuts.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=139422#p139422:23qe7183 said:
wilcoy02 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:11 am[/url]":23qe7183]
The ice is finally off the drive and the roads are dry.
Having the external alternator and heated gear I had the bike out on the road this morning.
So I guess I am going nuts.
:good: :moped: :yes: