got a line on a 1100

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more pic

image.php

its hard to beleave but it looks like the mufflers are good ....seats trashed...have no ideal if the motor stuck or not yet ...all cables and anything that moves dont ....complet vetter syuff also ...its actualy well maintained all stored in a box van ...i will get that later ..it shows 33030 on the clock thatd all i know right now

It was nice of you to provide the white bacground to showcase the nice blue color. :smilie_happy:
Nice looking project. You got the heater fired up in the doghouse? You are going to need it with all those winter projects you have. You will be like a bear hibernating in the doghouse. :smilie_happy:

Joe...with a little windex and some elbow grease, that bike will be on the road in no time! :smilie_happy:

Just kidding! Looks like a nice find!

joedrum":l4u0o94j said:
its hard to beleave but it looks like the mufflers are good ....seats trashed...have no ideal if the motor stuck or not yet ...all cables and anything that moves dont ....complet vetter syuff also ...its actualy well maintained all stored in a box van ...i will get that later ..it shows 33030 on the clock thatd all i know right now
Left side muffler seems to have taken a toll been closer to the ground(on the side stand i guess) the right side doesn't look bad at all.If its all there it can be put to work.I know you'll make it thru whatever the case will be.I would start by looking around to get that wd-40 I know you got around and start blasting every screw,bolt & nut you can get your eyes on.Good luck buddy :good: please send us pics. as you go thru,probably your daughter could shoot some pics. while you have your hands all tied up on that wing(for an exchange of hot cocoa that is). :clapping: :clapping:

I really don't understand how someone can let that happen to what used to be such a nice bike. Bring her back to life Joe!

yes the best ican figure CBH is that its been sitting outside since 2004 ...just got in from looking at it ...the blue can only grade 75% and is not going to clean up complete some bad spots where paints gone ...frame and stuff solid it seems ....underneath motor look dry ...id say it was not leaking oil when it ran....

today i aquired a 82 frame wheels brakes and title ...a rolling frame all together except motor and wiring harness ...all the plaskit ...forks are great looking as in tubes ...vetter stuff again frairing radio lowers side door bags and all hardware...that was nice to get im happy about it ....

well its getting a little cleaner than it was ....i scratch around on it when im not doing anything .....nothing real bad yet ive come accross but this is going to be a real restoration battle to say the least :builder: :whip: :rant: :mrgreen:
image.php

and after
image.php

joedrum":3vd88x7g said:
well its getting a little cleaner than it was ....i scratch around on it when im not doing anything .....nothing real bad yet ive come accross but this is going to be a real restoration battle to say the least :builder: :whip: :rant: :mrgreen:
image.php

and after
image.php
Night and day between 1st and 2nd picture just cleaning it.Doesn't look that bad already. :good:thought the left exhaust was a goner but you shine it up nice. :good:

so far carl the exhast looks good ...hard to beleave that but thats how it looks right now....i took the crash bars and chrome side covers off today ... the craash bars are two piece deals that i might just use the fronts ...there cleaning up nice but they are a long ways from done yet .....this bike has the gearing to be a road burner :rocks:

joedrum":25f38mv7 said:
so far carl the exhast looks good ...hard to beleave that but thats how it looks right now....i took the crash bars and chrome side covers off today ... the craash bars are two piece deals that i might just use the fronts ...there cleaning up nice but they are a long ways from done yet .....this bike has the gearing to be a road burner :rocks:
The paint doesn't look that bad either.It gives her a nice retro look......Just like an old fender guitar :eek:k:

joe, if you ever come to south Arkansas you can have the rear baggage off Acadia, Its honda and same color. I am swaping the furniture from Bella to Acadia for the color and wont be putting it on another. includes an bend rack to hold it.

Attachments

• Acadia 1.JPG
    Acadia 1.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 85

Latest posts