Greetings from an new, old biker.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnjay

Reaction score
I have been thinking about getting back into rideing for the last couple of years. Now that I am sneeking up on my 68 birthday I've decided it is about time. I have been watching craig's list and e-bay for the last month or so and have looked at several used bikes. I have decided that a 1500cc is what I want. I am amazed how good most of these bikes look in the pictures but not so good in person. Reading these posts in the forem has helped me decide what I wanted and what to look for. I'm a DYFer so I will no dought spend a lot of time here.

Hello, John, and welcome from Southern California! I had an uncle named John J. and nobody seems to know what the J stood for... Good luck with your search!

Welcome John! There are beautiful 1500s out there, have patients. I got Crystal for only $4,000 and we got the same bike for my son-in-law a few hundred miles away for only $4,500 just days after I got mine. Both look brand new. :Egyptian: BTW, I couldn't be happier with my choice of a 1500.

~O~

Welcome to the forum , Take your time and you`ll find a good one, finding a one owner bike with records is always best,multiple owners are fine if they have taken care of it, you dont want a wrecked/rebuilt , fire or flood damaged bike, sometimes paying a little more is better then taking a chance, inspection/question local buy is always the best.
good luck.

Latest posts