HAPPY NEW YEAR

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wildwing

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy opening day. :clapping: Major league Baseball is back. :popcorn:
I hope your teams do well this year.
But, I really, really hope my team does better
Go Anaheim Angels :salute:

yes baseball ...the best to all players and teams ....i like watching people who never give up there ambitions and totally dedicated to what do ....no matter what the world odds to making it ...dedicated to what you love is a powerful weapon to beat

joedrum":12g50akm said:
yes baseball ...the best to all players and teams ....i like watching people who never give up there ambitions and totally dedicated to what do ....no matter what the world odds to making it ...dedicated to what you love is a powerful weapon to beat

Don't forget to add all the complaining they do when they think they don't earn enough money or the drugs they take when they can't do well enough on their own.

rock42":18ukm8mj said:
baseball it's like watching snails mate, but go rangers
Ya it is I used to go all the time (free tickets) but when they went on strike (not the last time but the time before) I found it hard to keep interested
I will stick with "the beautiful game" and north american football (even though my team in both sports suck)
Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts