• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

heel/toe shifter issues

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joep

Supporting Member
Reaction score
as I was going along on my merry way... the toe cap fell off the shifter.. of all things to go and drop off.. well anyone got a scrap shifter I could take the toe cap off or one to replace the sshifter??

"as I was going along on my merry way..."

lol.

I think you mean the rubber cap on the stock shifter?
I might have a spare shift lever laying around if your interested. Send me a PM.

The heel plate on mine is identicle. If yours fits the front. Use it as a template for some diamond plate aluminum. Lowes has small pieces pretty cheap. Then all you need are the screws. :good:

The Markland heel/toe on mine didn't have rubber pads on it when I bought the bike. It has two metal pads/plates that are part of the shifter itself, as in, they are welded on. I keep wanting to get some rubber to glue onto them, but haven't yet. I think the rubber pads for a parking brake would fit on mine, tho I may need to trim them down a bit... :headscratch:

Latest posts