Hello from Alberta

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randywing

Reaction score
just want to say hello from Calgary Alberta
got my first Goldwing this year (1981 interstate with 65000kms )
been riding bikes for years

Welcome to the board are you close enough to collect this?
there is a 1983 black Goldwing sitting on the entrance ramp in grand prarie alberta, It has a c5 installed and a LTERNATOR CONVERSION ON IT, I just walked away from it. the engine got a knock in it and I could only do 40 mph, then it finally just up and stopped.

Welcome from SW Florida... When I lived in South Dakota,,, a few of us rode up and enjoyed the Stampede... met a lot of great people... nice area of the country to live in...

Welcome!

please pardon the :0fftopic:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=154008#p154008:20iap6u6 said:
slabghost » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:34 am[/url]":20iap6u6]
Welcome to the board are you close enough to collect this?
there is a 1983 black Goldwing sitting on the entrance ramp in grand prarie alberta, It has a c5 installed and a LTERNATOR CONVERSION ON IT, I just walked away from it. the engine got a knock in it and I could only do 40 mph, then it finally just up and stopped.

what?

~O~

And welcome from another Alberta Member. I live in Carvel, west of Stony Plain. A hike from Calgary, but maybe we'll cross paths sometime. I ride an '83 GL1100I.
Bill