Hello from Arkansas

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lopeha

Reaction score
Hey Y'all. Just found this site today so thought I'd join up. I have a '83 that I've changed to suit my tastes (sometimes questionable) & riding style. Hope to meet a few of you down the road, Andy.

Thanks for the greetings. I'll get some pictures posted next weekend when I get back home. Right now leaving for my week on the road being a truck driver.

Welcome to the CGW forums, Andy!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Here's a pic of the beastie! I'm adding a chin spoiler this weekend. It's at the powdercoater now.

Attachments

• November 7,2009 143.jpg
    November 7,2009 143.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 91
The exhaust is as quiet as stock or quieter. I don't own trailer queens so the blueing on the pipes doesn't bother me. I actually think it looks kind of cool. The motor was running a bit lean when they were installed so when I get a chance to clean them up that may go away. Dang good weather keeps getting in the way of cleaning.

Welcome Lopeha.

The color is very visible, I like it!

Andy is a dealer for HEL Stainless Brake Lines. I've seen him on other forums for a long time so I've invited him
to post information about the products he sells in the Brakes Supplier Forum.

I have posted a reply in the brake thread & plan to spend some time this weekend reading the site to become familiar with things.

Latest posts